Contributions of all sizes to the Academy's work are extremely welcome and can be made in a number of different ways.
- By downloading and completing a donation form
- By making an online donation via Justgiving
- By including the British Academy in your will - you can find more information here: www.britac.ac.uk/legacies
- Fellows of the British Academy aged over 70 can convert their subscription fee to a donation
- Fellows who are eligible for a discounted subscription fee can opt into paying the full fee, 50% as a donation in lieu
If you are able to, please don't forget to Gift Aid your contribution. UK Tax payers can Gift Aid their gifts so that for every pound you give we receive an extra 25 pence from HMRC.
If you wish to discuss your gift please contact Rebecca Bertram-Smith on 020 7969 5209 or email@example.com